Replacing your frame's linkage bearings is an important maintenance process on all full-suspension mountain bikes. Over time through use, foul weather and washing your frame bearings may become dry, seized or develop play. It's important to change them when worn to avoid causing additional damage to your frame or suspension components.
This is a complete frame bearing kit for the Transition bike models below.
Compatible with the following TBC models:
- 2015, 16, and 17 Patrol Alloy
- 2016, and 2017 Patrol Carbon
- 2015, 16, and 17 Scout Alloy
- 2016, and 17 Scout Carbon
- 2015, 16, and 17 Smuggler
- 2015, and 16 Suppressor
Bearings included in this kit.
- 2x 6903
- 2x 6902
- 4x 3802
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device