Cross bicycles are a compromise between mountain and trekking bicycles. They are ideal for all recreational cyclists who ride mainly along paved roads.
The wheels of 28“ in diameter and medium-width tyres offer a sufficient performance on asphalt but also comfort on back roads or forest paths thanks to front-wheel spring mounting. Choose a cross bicycle instead a mountain one if you are looking for versatility and want to achieve faster rides with less pedalling.
- FRAME: AL 6061
- FORK: ZOOM 141,TRAVEL 45mm,LOCK OUT
- STEM: ALLOY, ADJUSTABLE, EXT:105mm
- FRONT HUB: FORMULA DC-20,ALLOY,QR
- REAR HUB: FORMULA DC22,ALLOY,QR
- RIMS: 28", ALLOY, DOUBLE WALL
- TIRES: CST, 42-622
- FRONT BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- REAR BRAKE: TEKTRO V-BRAKE
- CHAINWHEEL: SHIMANO TY-501, 48-38-28T, 170mm
- BB PARTS: CATRIDGE
- CHAIN: KMC Z8
- GEAR REAR: SHIMANO ALIVIO RD-M4000
- FREEWHEEL: 8 SPEED, CASSETE, 11-34T
- GEAR FRONT: SHIMANO TOURNEY FD-TY510
- SHIFT: SHIMANO M310, 3 SPEED
- SHIFT: SHIMANO M310, 8 SPEED
- SEAT POST: EXERACE D: 30,9mm, L: 300mm
- SADDLE: SELLE ROYAL MILO+
- KICKSTAND: ALLOY
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 120 kg
- WEIGHT: 15 kg
- NOTE: Weight for frame 19
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device