Never before has the Pulsium distinguished itself more. A sleek design that boasts tighter lines and a light carbon frame, with a versatile bike concept suited to endurance cycling, sportives, as well as bikepacking. The new Pulsium allows you to discover all the advantages of a carbon bike, without the constraint of one bike discipline. Delivering elegance, comfort and a dynamic ride combined with the reassurance and power of disc brakes. There's only one thing left to say: Welcome to the family of cyclists!
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Pressfit SMBB7141B
- Brakes Front: Shimano RT70 160/140mm centerlock
- Chain: Shimano HG601
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-R7000, 50X34T 170mm(XS, S) 172.5mm(M, L), 175mm(XL)
- E-Bike: No
- Fork: New Pulsium Disc Thru Axle 100% Carbon
- Frame: New Pulsium Disc Thru Axle Ud Carbon
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 Fd-R7000FL
- Grips: Lapierre Tape
- Handlebar: Lapierre Alloy 40cm(XS,S) 42cm(M,L) 44cm(XL,XXL)
- Headset: Acros Integrated
- Model Year: 2021
- Pedals: VP-335 Clips&Strap
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 Rd-R7000GS, 11s
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Boost
- Seat Post: Lapierre Alloy 3D Forged 27,2x350mm
- Shift Lever: Shimano 105 BR7070 2x11s Flat Mount with Fin
- Sprocket: Shimano 105 HG700 11s 11-34T
- Stem: Lapierre Alloy -7° 31,8mm 90mm(XS,S) 100(M) 110mm(L) 120mm(XL,XXL)
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2 SL 700 X 28
- Wheel Set: Shimano RX010 Centerlock
Note: Manufacturer may reserve the right to change the specification of that listed or shown on this page.
This could include but not limited to specification or colour
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device