Hope Tech 4 V4 Disc Brake
In Store: Out of stock
Click & Collect
Pickup currently unavailable at Unit 9, Hills Hire Centre, Johnstown Rd, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Hope Tech 4 V4 Disc Brake
Silver/Black / Left
Unit 9, Hills Hire Centre, Johnstown Rd, Dún Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Pickup currently unavailable
Unit 9, Hills Hire Centre,Johnstown Rd,Dún Laoghaire,Co. Dublin012840609
Tech 4 – V4.
Max order: 10 Brakes Per Dealer Per Month
- Increased power versus Tech 3
- Lever shape updated to provide a more ergonomic shape orientated to provide the best mechanical advantage during braking.
- Hinged clamp reducing weight and ergonomics
- Shifter integration improved for more adjustability
- Tool free bite point and reach adjustments
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- Compatible with a wider range of current shifter options
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red, Orange, Blue and Silver
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- Available to fit 160, 180, 183, 200, 203 and 220mm front and rear rotors
- Choose either standard or braided hose (braided hose is an extra cost)
- 30% pressure increase compared with the Tech 3 brake
- Hydraulic ratio improved by using a small diameter master cylinder bore
- Mechanical ratio increase for the best balance of increased power and modulation, resulting in usable lever feel throughout the full range of reach and bite point adjustment. The mechanical ratio has been fine-tuned using real riding data to provide its best efficiency at lever forces typically used during riding.
- Linear relationship between brake pressure and lever force making it easy and intuitive to control the braking power.
- Hinged clamp design to reduce weight and reservoir area increased to lower overall stack height. Shifter integration has been improved and now offers 30° of angle adjustment as well as neater packaging and compatibility with the latest shifters. Lateral adjustment on both sides of the master cylinder is also possible to give a wide range of lever position options.
- Hybrid style pistons consisting of a stainless-steel piston shell, which allow smoother movement and require less maintenance, and a phenolic insert to manage heat transfer during extreme use.
- The Tech 4 retains the tool free bite point and reach adjustments from the Tech 3
- All Tech 4 brakes are supplied with new racing compound pads. They are designed to offer impressive performance straight out of the box with little bedding in required, they are also more resistant to fade than standard organic pads. For more information on all our pad compounds see our new pad guide on our website.