Water and refreshing natural fruit juices give Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine its extremely light consistency when delivering carbohydrates and caffeine straight to your muscles during exercise.
Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine is a refreshing gel that has a consistency more like a sports drink so, unlike many other gels, you don’t need to drink extra water with it. This makes it a good option for beginners who are trying out gels for the first time. Easy to open and swallow, each sachet delivers 23g of carbohydrate energy and 30mg caffeine.
- 23g of carbohydrate energy
- With caffeine (30mg/sachet)
- More like a drink than a gel
- Real juice flavours for a light refreshing taste
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Contents: 1 x 66g Gels
Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine is designed to be taken BEFORE and DURING exercise.
Please consider the environment and keep the countryside clean by taking your empty gel wrappers with you after use.
Which HIGH5 gel to choose: Energy Gel Caffeine or Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine?
There is no right or wrong answer: they both do the same job; it’s simply down to personal preference. Energy Gel Aqua Caffeine has a lighter consistency – somewhere between a drink and a gel. Whereas Energy Gel Caffeine is less bulky and lighter in weight, which makes it easier to carry in larger quantities.
Dosage & Usage
Tear the top of the sachet and drink the gel directly from the sachet. Take up to three sachets per hour during exercise, less if you are also using a sports drink.
When exercising it’s important to stay hydrated so we recommend using this product alongside ZERO.
Max per day: 13
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device