Skip to content
We took the podium proven Force platform, gave it a bulletproof alloy frame, optimized it for 29” wheels and tuned it for riders who turn the fun dial up to 11. The new Force 29 will turn local enduros, alpine descents and the bikepark into its very own mosh pit.
- LTS provides improved braking performance, bump absorption and increased traction
- Flip chip tunability allows the rider to adjust their raditude based on terrain and riding style.
- Bulletproof alloy frame for maximum durability
- FRAME: All New Force Alloy 29” frame, 150mm travel, BSA 73mm, LockR Pivots, Tapered Head Tube, Boost 12x148 Thru-Axle, 185x55mm Trunnion Shock Mount, ISCG05
- FORK: Marzocchi Bomber Z1, 170mm, GRIP Damper, Gloss Red
- REAR SHOCK: Fox Performance Float DPX2 185x55mm, 3Pos-Adj, Metric Trunnion
- RIMS: WTB ST i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
- FRONT HUB: Formula 15x110
- REAR HUB: Formula 12x148
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 29 x 2.35”, TwinSkin, Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Hans Dampf Performance, 29 x 2.35”, TwinSkin, Addix Compound, tubeless ready
- CRANK: SRAM SX Eagle, 30T, 170mm(S-L) 175mm(XL)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Truvativ Power Spline
- CHAIN: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- REAR COGS: SRAM PG-1230, NX Eagle, 11-50, 12-speed
- R. DERAILLEUR: SRAM SX Eagle
- SHIFTERS: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- HANDLEBAR: GT Alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 780mm width
- GRIPS: GT Statement2 Double Lock-on Grips
- STEM: Alloy, 45mm
- HEADSET: FSA NO.42, Semi Integrated, Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- BRAKES: Tektro M745 hydro disc, 203/180mm rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro M745
- SADDLE: WTB Silverado Sport, steel rails
- SEAT POST: TranzX Dropper, 31.6, Internal Routing, 120mm (S,M), 150mm(L,XL)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device