RULE THE ROAD
At a gravity-defying 215g with the performance and range of adjustability you need to conquer the steepest routes ahead, the Imperial‚Ñ¢ is destined to lead a lightweight revolution in road cycling footwear.
To make a full-featured shoe that rivals minimalist designs in weight, we created an ultralight monofilament ‚ÄúSynchwire‚Äù mesh upper that fits and feels like a second skin thanks to the dual Boa IP1 buckles with soft lace guides. Thermal-welded Teijin¬Æ TPU adds structural support exactly where it‚Äôs needed and a high-modulus Easton¬Æ EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber plate provides ultimate stiffness-to-weight for power transfer. Our adjustable Super Natural Fit footbed system is the final touch, allowing you to customize arch support right out of the box for luxurious comfort and optimal pedaling efficiency.
- Teijin¬Æ welded SL monofilament mesh
- One-piece ‚ÄúSynchwire‚Äù upper design with soft lace guides
- Twin Boa¬Æ IP1 dials featuring 1mm +/- adjustment and macro release
- Easton¬Æ EC90‚Ñ¢ SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- Stainless steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- XT2¬Æ anti-microbial fiber top sheet
- 215 grams (per shoe, size 42.5)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device