WARM, MERINO-BLEND MOUNTAIN BIKE SOCKS
If you’re serious about getting your shred on in the cold, you’ll want to keep those feet and ankles snug on the mountain. These 8" Winter Wool Socks pull up high enough to keep those ankles warm and help your feet to stay dry and comfortable all ride long. Built for the trail, these Merino-blend socks feature fully-cushioned, comfort-inducing construction and provide extra warmth and added insulation for toasty toes. Stay warmer, shred longer.
- Fully cushioned construction for comfort and added insulation
- Flat stitch toe construction
- 8" cuff length
- 66% Merino Wool, 22% polyamide nylon, 9% polyester, 3% elastane
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device