SUPERLIGHT 35mm or 50mm LENGTH / ALL MTN / ENDURO
Inspired by the sleek and deadly lines of a Copperhead snake, the sweeping center channels of the COPPERHEAD STEM wrap around the entire stem to minimize material while delivering the strongest steerer mounted stem on the market. DEITY is renowned for our focus on durability and the confidence we instill in our riders and customers. Our dedication to the symmetry between strength and weight is showcased in the perfect balance of style and function that is the COPPERHEAD stem.
Our goal with the all new COPPERHEAD 35MM length steerer mounted stem was to design a lighter sidekick to our beloved Cavity Stem, but the results delivered a stronger, refined, and lighter super hero that we just could not break. All our designs are tested to failure, but the COPPERHEAD refused to give up! After millions of cycles on both stress and impact testing this stem refused to give an inch. At a super short 35mm reach, this stem is our answer to today’s longer top tube designs with a zero degree rise to keep your weight evenly distributed for peak performance. Don’t get it confused…the Copperhead is stronger than the rest of the stems on the market, but it is also a featherweight fighter. Perfect for any application from Trail/ All Mtn/ Enduro/ DJ/ Slopestyle and even DH, this stem will take anything you have to offer and keep asking for more!
- All new COPPERHEAD steerer mount stem
- DIRT MAG Top 100 Product for 2018!
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 31.8mm bore
- Available in 35mm and 50mm lengths
- Super High Polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Full Ano color range available in black, red, purple, green, blue, orange and platinum
- Lasered graphics
- The stem of choice for the 2019 Specialized S-Works Turbo Levo
- 135g (35mm) / 161g (50mm)