35mm or 50mm LENGTH / 31.8mm CLAMP
Perfected by DEITY’s extensive Real World Testing for over 12 months, the CAVITY stem was developed with pain staking focus on strength, function and attention to detail. As with all DEITY products, the CAVITY stem is no exception to the principals that laid the foundation for a brand relentlessly dedicated to the riders’ experience. Built on the promise to deliver what is truly best for our customers and riders regardless of industry trends or ever changing standards, DEITY has always committed to doing what is optimal for our industry and sport regardless of profit. We believe listening to the athletes who make up our sport is the only true path to success. This philosophy is why we take the time to develop and real world test all our designs so you don’t have to.
The CAVITY steerer mount stem has become the benchmark by which all DEITY stems are measured. This beloved no–nonsense design has become a top seller, and for good reason! This shorter 35mm reach version of the original CAVITY stem was a direct response to the riders’ need for a shorter stem to balance the longer top tube designs of today. This completely hollowed out design removes excess material while utilizing an exoskeletal frame allowing us to deliver an incredibly stiff feel with rounded edges for a clean appeal. Now a staple in our line, the CAVITY stem is here to stay!
- The popular Deity Cavity stem is now available in a 35mm length!
- Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars
- 35mm or 50mm length
- Short 33mm stack height
- Wide 55mm faceplate for increased stiffness with wide handlebars
- Rounded edges at all sides, corners, and angles
- Reverse cross bolt system for increased clamping power
- Tapered body for cleaner lines and weight reduction
- Multiple internal and external machining processes to reduce every gram possible
- Chamfered edges throughout for stunning detail
- Available in Polished Platinum, Black, Red, Purple, Blue, and Green Anodized
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 150 grams (35mm) / 173 grams (50mm)
- ***Pro Installation Tip: Always run the steerer tube all of the way through the stem with a small spacer on top