CRITICALLY PADDED BIKE GLOVES FOR AGGRESSIVE RIDING.
The Cross-X Bike Glove leads the downhill charge with a snug fit and bomber construction, and this season it gets updated TPU and neoprene knuckle protection to keep you from losing the fight against overgrown trails. Reimagined silicone grip reinforcements in key areas and touchscreen compatibility modernize these durable mountain bike gloves. Critical palm padding dampens vibration and offers additional protection, while the moisture-wicking shell keeps hands dry, making this the glove of choice for riding that fine line between calculated control and reckless abandon.
- Shell: 59% Polyester, 19% Nylon, 14% Neoprene, 8% Spandex
- Palm:60% RPET, 32% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 1% Silicone
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device