When you're chasing podium finishes, KOMs, or PBs, Continental’s Grand Prix 4000S II is ready to give you the edge. This immensely popular model was unveiled in 2007 and has now been updated to include the BlackChilli Compound - a cutting-edge rubber compound to help you go faster for longer. Coming in a pack of two, this is the ideal pair for unrivalled road riding.
Race Ready Tyre for All Conditions
Featuring a 30% increase in grip in wet condition, a 26% reduction in rolling resistance, and a 5% increase in mileage, these tyres offer the most complete package to racing cycles and recreational cyclists alike. Enjoy the tyre that is embraced by many professionals and ride in comfort and confidence.
Road Tyre with Advanced Technology
These tyres feature the impressive Vectran™ Breaker, which is a high-end synthetic material that has huge tear resistance despite being light in weight and provides excellent puncture protection. All-round, this means that your GP 4000S II tyres can be used throughout the year. The use of the BlackChili Compound delivers top-tier performance as the mix of synthetic and natural rubbers surpass all expectations of rolling resistance and grip.
- Material: BlackChili Rubber Compound
- Vectran™ breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection
- Lower rolling resistance
- Increased grip in wet conditions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device