- QC TESTING
To underline their quality and reliability, Cateye products undergo the most stringent QC tests in the industry, many of which exceed the requirements of CE. Also used in the Japanese auto industry, Cateye’s testing equates to a return rate of less than 0.9% across the brand.
- OPTICUBE LENS TECHNOLOGY
Cateye maximise the best beam pattern from any LED, utilising superior lens and reflector technology to emit a higher quality light and beam pattern in front of the rider, even with lower Lumen amounts.
- LONG PRESS TO TURN ON & OFF
A feature appreciated by consumers to prevent accidentally switching on lights and loosing battery power. This feature also ensures that a light is not accidentally turned off during a ride.
- INTEGRAL HEAT DISSIPATION
Superior heat dissipation maximises the lumen power of the light for consistency of lumen output.
- NEVER CYCLES THROUGH THE OFF MODE
Cateye were the first to introduce this feature, to avoid the rider being accidentally left in complete darkness while changing beam modes.
- FRONT LIGHT FEATURES
Double-click to high (headlights 400 Lm and above) to achieve maximum brightness instantly without cycling through modes; double-click to flashing (headlights up to 200 Lm) to quickly cycle between constant and flashing modes, ideal for commuting use.
A super-compact front & rear helmet light.
• Lightweight – only 49g
• Long rubber attachment strap, turns 360 deg.
• Activated by pressing rear light lens only
• 2 X AAA batteries - much longer runtimes
• Much more economical in the long term
• Front flash / rear flash or front constant / rear flash modes
Mode: Output, Runtime
FRONT: 15 Lm / 30 Lm
Constant: 15 Lm, 100 hrs
Flashing: 30 Lm, 100 hrs
REAR: 10 Lm
Flashing: 100 hrs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device