Perfectly matched for features and functions the extremely popular AMPP400 is now paired with the Rapid Micro rear light. Both feature the simple and secure FlexTight brackets. The AMPP400 is perfect for urban riding, the compact, lightweight Cateye AMPP 400 offers impressive functionality and visibility, whilst the powerful Rapid Micro gives you a feature rich, long lasting and highly visible rear safety light.
AMPP 400 FEATURES:
- 400 Lumen maximum output
- Opticube lens technology for supreme light distribution
- Robust matt polycarbonate body with enhanced scratch resistance
- FlexTight bracket – suitable for bars up to 35mm diameter and selected aero bars
- 2x greater Lumen output on Low mode compared to Volt 400XC, for increased versatility
- 220% larger side lens for a significantly wider beam and enhanced side visibility
- Power button illumination and red indicator @ 20% battery capacity
- Redesigned underside connection for easier removal from the FlexTight bracket
- Double click to High mode, Single click returns to previous mode
- Light Mode Memory
- Recharge time: 4hrs ( 1A ) – 8hrs ( 0.5A )
- Battery: Li-Ion 3.6v 2200mAh
- Waterproof rating: IPX4
- Weight: 95g
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- High: 400 Lm, 2hrs
- Low: 200 Lm, 4 hrs ( 2x greater output than Volt 400XC in same mode, 100 Lm )
- Daytime HyperConstant: 200 + 400 Lm, 6hrs
- Flashing: 200 Lm, 60hrs
- 3 x Hi Powered Red SMD LEDs
- 15 Lumen output
- USB Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Supersonically welded for weather resistance
- Mounting bracket 21.5 – 32mm
- Light mode memory
- Battery indicator
- Battery Auto Save, converts to flashing mode so you’re never left in the dark
- Recharge time: 2 hrs
MODE: OUTPUT, RUNTIME
- Constant: 15Lm, 3 hrs
- Rapid: 15Lm, 5 hrs
- Group Ride (low pulse): 15Lm, 20 hrs
- Flashing: 15Lm, 30 hrs
Our proprietary OptiCube™ lens technology maximizes brightness for greater visibility.
Provides visibility from the side to increase safety.
The innovative and versatile Flextight™ bracket can quickly and securely fastened to virtually any handlebar or stem with no tools required
Low Battery Indicator
Alerts when the remaining battery gets low
USB rechargeable lights recharge the batteries from USB port
Can be used in the daytime.
Can be used in rainy weather.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device