Quick As You Like ¬†
The new Quick is our all-rounder ‚Äì a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that‚Äôs lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360¬∞ reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360¬∞ reflectivity
- Fork: Full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4 to 1-1/8 tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360¬∞ reflectivity
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale Disc, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Formula CRX-512, 12x100 / (R) Formula DC-1422 QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 35c, K-Guard, reflective strip
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- Crank: Prowheel, 48/32
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge, square taper
- Chain: KMC Z9, 9-speed
- Rear Cogs: Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Acera, 31.8mm clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Shifters: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- Handlebar: Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 18mm rise, 8¬∞ back, 4¬∞ up, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on
- Stem: Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4-1-1/8
- Brakes: Tektro hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
- Brake Levers: Tektro hydraulic disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 18
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SAVE|Tapered head tube|Straightshot hidden cable routing|Flat mount disc|Rack/fender mounts|360¬∞ reflectivity
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Formula CRX-512, 12x100
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-1422 QR
- Tire Size: 32
Geometry¬† ¬† ¬†
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device