Quick As You Like
The new Quick is our all-rounder – a fast, versatile and fun bike that appeals to a wide range of riders. Perfect for enjoying a workout, cruising the city or just getting out and feeling good.
Feel the Light.
Quick bikes are the lightest in their class, making them easier to pedal, easier to lift, and easier to love. For 2020, all Quicks feature a new, updated frame that’s lighter weight, with refined SAVE micro-suspension features, easy-to-use StraightShot internal cable routing, and a sleek new look.
Most Quick models feature an all- new way for riders to connect with the ride experience. An integrated wheel sensor pairs with with a new, free Cannondale App and tracks activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers the bike, sends service reminders and more.
Comfortable & Capable:
Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, comfy grips and new pressure-relieving saddles for comfort. 360° reflective accents for visibility. Rack and fender mounts for versatility.
- Frame: SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, rack/fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Fork: Chromoly, 1-1/8" steerer, fender mounts, 360° reflectivity
- Rear Shock: Null
- Rims: Cannondale, double wall, 32h
- Hubs: (F) Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR / (R) Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR
- Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
- Tires: Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35c
- Pedals: Cannondale Fitness
- Crank: Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28
- Bottom Bracket: Tange Cartridge
- Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano HG200, 12-28, 7-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Shifters: Shimano Easy Fire EF41, 3x7
- Handlebar: 6061 double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
- Grips: Cannondale Ergo Fitness Dual Density, lock-on
- Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°
- Headset: Semi-Integrated, cage retainer
- Brakes: V-Brake
- Brake Levers: Shimano Easy Fire EF41
- Saddle: Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
- Seatpost: 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
- Speeds: 21
- Fork Travel: Null
- Frame Details: SAVE|Tapered head tube|Straightshot hidden cable routing|Rack/fender mounts|360° reflectivity
- Frame Travel: Null
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR
- Material: Aluminum
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed, loose ball bearings, 32h, QR
- Tire Size: 35
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device