Destined to become our newest best-selling jacket the Nightvision Cyclone has been designed using the latest technologies an innovative design features at an affordable price.
Destined to become our newest best-selling jacket the Nightvision Cyclone has been designed using the latest technologies an innovative design features at an affordable price. By combining reflective fabrics in key strategical on bike locations it enables the rider to be more visible when cycling during low light conditions yet still retain many of the features cyclists demand from performance clothing.
The Nightvision Cyclone is lightweight and waterproof it uses the highest level of reflective materials, known in the trade as silver reflective along with a stretch 2.5-layer performance waterproof and breathable main body fabric. This fabric enables the Cyclone jacket to be packed down small and store away in a pannier or bag.
Other features include a detachable cycle helmet compatible hood with elasticated adjustment to keep it snug when cycling, an abundance of pockets for your valuables and ride essentials which include a chest zippered pocket, two torso zippered pockets and a large rear cargo pocket also zippered with a storm flap to help prevent water ingress. Underarm zippers and hidden venting help maintain comfort by adding to the jackets breathability. Finally, a drawcord hem helps to retain the jacket position during cycling minimising and fabric bunching. At the cuffs are easy closure fabric tabs which can be opened and closed with gloves during those colder months to help protect the rider from the elements.
The Cyclone jacket is a relaxed fit designed to be comfortable rather than close fitting, think upright cycling position rather than out and out race style of fit.
The Nightvision Cyclone is part of the Nightvision family of products which includes our flagship Nightvision Thunderstorm jacket.
- Detachable cycle helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak and drawcord closure.
- Reflective fabric used on arm and upper shoulder panels
- Silver reflective heat transfer at elbow position
- Front zippered chest pocket
- Two large zippered front pockets
- Underarm zippered ventilation
- Hidden rear venting on the upper back panel
- Rear zippered top opening pocket at the lower back level
- Side silver reflective fabric panels positioned at hip level on both sides of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- Velcro closure cuffs
- 2.5 layer stretch performance lightweight packable waterproof and breathable fabric
- Relaxed fit
- The detachable cycle helmet compatible removable hood can be configured in a way to suit all weather conditions
- Reflective panel and print technologies have been used in the design of the cyclone jacket to increase on bike rider visibility these include both reflective fabric and silver reflective print technology
- A combination of chest, torso and rear zippered pockets have been positioned for easy access whilst riding and of a size that provides ample storage for your daily commute
- Rear vents and underarm zippered venting allow for added breathability and cooling as required
- The Velcro closure cuffs have been designed so they are easy to use when wearing gloves.