HIGH PERFORMING MERINO JERSEY DEVELOPED FOR ALL DAY COMFORT
Developed in collaboration with the world class endurance cyclist, Mark Beaumont, the all new Endurance Jersey combines the natural properties of merino wool for the main body fabric and underarm knitted mesh panels which provide a superior level of breathability and wicking. There is ample storage to keep plenty of fuel on board for longer rides with three rear pockets, zippered pocket and side gel pocket. As the light fades on those rides where you simply lose track of time there are subtle tonal reflective print details that help to keep you visible whilst the bonded cuff and hem, low cut collar and semifitted design make for a stylish jersey that you will never tire from and want to wear for hours on end.
- High wicking merino mix main body fabric
- Highly reflective tonal reflective print details
- 3 rear pockets and 1 security pocket with concealed zip
- Bonded hem and cuffs for a clean finish
- Silicon rear hem gripper
- High wicking knitted mesh underarm panels
- Concealed full length front zip
- Main Fabric: 68% Polyester, 19% Merino, 10% Wool, 3% Elastane
- Secondary Fabric: Mesh: 100% Polyester
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device