Lightweight and strong, the Vector Pro helmet has been designed for MTB use.
Featuring 19 openings for effective ventilation, with a reinforced air scoop at the front for additional strength.
The Vector Pro offers extended coverage around the temple and nape areas for enhanced levels of rider protection.
Other design features include reinforcing cages embedded in the rigid frame for added strength, a quick-release chin strap, a fully adjustable dial sizing system, a washable, replaceable, and breathable comfort liner with quick-dry anti-bacterial fabric, and an adjustable visor, which can be tilted forwards for enhanced vision when riding uphill and has space to facilitate the safe storage of googles.
- Replaceable inner liner pads.
- Comfort liner with quick-dry anti-bacterial fabric.
- 19 Openings for effective ventilation.
- Reinforced with embedded rigid frame.
- Vacuum formed polycarbonate.
- Extended side protection.
- This helmet has been constructed, tested and approved in compliance with the European Standard EN 1078:2012+A1:2012. This Helmet also complies with the U.S. CPSC Safety Standard (CPSC 16 CFR 1203) for bicycle helmets for persons Age 5 and older and the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 2063:2008.
- Fully adjustable dial sizing system.
- Quick release chin strap buckle.
- Adjustable visor for goggles.
- Designed to accommodate eyewear.
- Weight (size M) 370g.