The all-new Vector Knee Protector is engineered for a close, anatomical, and compression fit to ensure full freedom of movement when riding. The Vector Knee Protector features a Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protector for superb levels of impact protection and enhanced rider comfort.
- Lightweight knee protector is constructed from a laminated rip-stop PE foam and poly-mesh for superior breathability and airflow.
- Highly abrasion-resistant textile over the front panel for durability.
- Hook and loop top and bottom elastic straps help keep the protector in place for effective protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Knee Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Silicon printing on the inner liner also prevents the protector being displaced while riding.
- Ergonomic, integrated Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protectors are strategically positioned to provide maximum protection in the knee area.
- Comfort liner prevents material bunching to ensure a snug fit while providing a soft-feel contact against the skin.
- Snug design offers a firm compression fit and soft tissue support for all styles of riding.
- Additional thermoformed inner and outer side padding for additional coverage.