The all-new Vector Elbow protector is engineered for a close, anatomical, and compression fit to ensure full freedom of movement while riding while the overlapping two-part construction prevents the protector from slipping down in use. The Vector Elbow Protector features a Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protector for superb levels of impact protection and enhanced rider comfort.
- Two-part construction permits the elbow to bend effortlessly while preventing the protector from slipping down the arm when riding.
- Slipping is further prevented by the wider top elastic strap, which ensures the protector remains correctly positioned on the arm.
- Lightweight elbow protector is constructed from a laminated rip-stop PE foam and poly-mesh for superior breathability and airflow.
- Silicon printing on the inner liner also prevents the protector being displaced while riding.
- Highly abrasion-resistant textile over the front panel for durability.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Elbow Protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1
- Hook and loop top and bottom elastic straps help keep the protector in place for effective protection.
- Ergonomic, integrated Nucleon Flex Plus Technology protectors are strategically positioned to provide maximum protection in the knee area.
- Comfort liner prevents material bunching to ensure a snug fit while providing a soft-feel contact against the skin.
- Snug design offers a firm compression fit and soft tissue support for all styles of riding.
- Additional thermoformed inner and outer side padding for additional coverage.