The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand. It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility. It has a main mesh construction for increased comfort and breathability and the laminated perforated padding increases comfort and allows maximum airflow while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
• Level 2 CE certified Type A Viscoelastic PU foam protector (EN 1621_1). The soft protector is embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
• Designed to absorb and dissipate energy forces, reducing impact forces transmitted to the body.
• Semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell gives additional, strategic positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility performance.
• Laminated fabric in central zone for abrasion resistance and durability.
• Internal, rounded thermoformed padding for perfect fit and positioning.
• Laminated perforated padding for extra comfort and maximum breathability.
• Stretchable and breathable mesh main construction.
• Sock-like design and silicone anti-slip stripes on the upper and lower inner circumference to keep protection in position.
• Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.