You want a bike for fitness. You want a bike for commuting. You want a bike for your first charity ride. And you want it to be fun, and fast. You want the standard-bearer for aluminum flat-bar road bikes, the one that does it all: the Absolute.
- A2-SL custom butted aluminum step-through frame for easy access, light weight and durability
- Hi-Ten steel fork
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain with triple 48/38/28 crankset and 14-34 freewheel gives you crisp shifting, wide range of gears
- Tektro linear-pull brakes for confident stopping power
Fuji models with endurance geometry feature a taller headtube and longer chainstays that put the rider in a more upright riding position and increases bicycle stability. Models with endurance geometry still provide a fast and spirited ride but without the discomfort of an aggressive race posture.
Strategically placed braze-ons are ready to accept most aftermarket racks, further increasing the utility of your bike.
S (15"), M (17"), L (19")
Black, Pearl White
Fuji A2-SL custom butted alloy
Fuji Hi-Ten steel
Shimano Tourney, 48/38/28T w/ chainguard
Shimano Tourney, Revo, 3 x 7-speed
Shimano Tourney 14-34T freewheel
Weinmann double wall rims, 32h, 14g spokes
Kenda Khan, 700 x 35c
Tektro alloy linear pull
Alloy, 20mm rise
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device