The Latch™ is built to be the best connection possible between you and flat pedals—especially when the trail gets fast and rowdy. We started with a new fit that brings the foot closer to the pedal and flattens the sole profile, optimizing the contact patch between sole and pedal. Then we collaborated with a team of rubber engineers to formulate Tack™ Rubber, a highly elastic compound that matches grip with durability in our new Gamma tread design. And at the heart of the shoe is a revelation in performance called Mute™ Foam, a midsole foam that’s specially engineered with a slow-rebound action that cuts chatter and vibration to help keep you connected to the pedal, regardless of ruts, roots and rocks. The unique combination of fit,
a fast-drying Microfiber upper, the grip of Tack Rubber and the damping of Mute Foam makes Latch a new benchmark in flat pedal performance.
- Fast drying textile and microfiber
- Rockprint™ reinforced toe
CLOSURE: Laces with lace keeper
FOOTBED: Die-cut footbed
- Mute™ Foam 3D midsole
- Tack™ Rubber outsole
- HD polyethylene power plate
- Gamma tread design optimized for pedal pins
CLEAT COMPATIBILITY: Flat pedal only / no cleat
WEIGHT: 334 grams (size 43)
SIZING: 39 – 50 whole sizes only
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device