Nukeproof Scouts are for Pre Order. We will be taking delivery of them in December/January please contact us before ordering to confirm availability of the size model you require before ordering
Nukeproof Scout 275 Comp Bike
The Scout takes you back to minimal fuss, raw mountain biking. Whether its embracing your spirit of adventure or attacking the trail, the Scout 275 Comp is designed as a do it all hardtail. Its low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to explore endless singletrack, rail berms or session the pump track. Whichever wheel size you choose, Nukeproof guarantee you will enjoy every second of your ride, so get out and explore nature's playground.
The Scout 275 Comp is robust and versatile enough to provide comfort for longer XC rides, while allowing excellent handling at top speed. A low bottom bracket, slack head angle and stiff frame allow you to tackle anything that you come across.
Updated with longer geometry to accommodate even the tallest of riders, Nukeproof's engineers took the opportunity to soften the ride with a profile seat stay assembly offering more compliance without compromising the torsional stiffness of the frame under pedalling.
Paired with the new ‘Boost 148’ rear axle spacing, helping build a stronger, stiffer wheel, the acceleration of the new Scout has been notably improved as well as allowing additional tyre clearance for up to 2.8” tyres.
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Riding Style: Trail
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
Item condition: New
Availability: Click & collect, Buy online
• Frame: Nukeproof Scout 275, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, Boost 148mm rear axle spacing
• Fork: RockShox Revelation Charger RC 140mm, 46mm Offset, Debonair, Diffusion Black
• Front Wheel: Mavic XA 27.5" INTL, 15x110mm
• Rear Wheel: Mavic XA 27.5" INTL Shimano, 148x12mm
• Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5" x 2.6”, EXO, TR
• Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed, 170mm, 32T, B148, DUB
• Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle 12-Speed
• Brakes: SRAM Guide R
• Front Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
• Rear Rotor: SRAM Centreline, 180mm
• Handlebars: Nukeproof Neutron 800mm, 25mm
• Stem: Nukeproof Neutron AM, 45mm, black
• Saddle: Nukeproof Horizon SL, Black
• Seatpost: Brand X Ascend internal, S:120mm drop; M/L/XL:150mm drop
• Headset: Nukeproof Warhead, 44-56 IITS
• Grips: Nukeproof Sam Hill Signature
We aim to get your order dispatched where possible within a 24 hour period so you can expect 2 to 3 working days from time of order to delivery anywhere in Ireland. Upon shipping of your order we will provide you with tracking details via email. If there is any issues that will cause delay we will contact you and offer you an alternative or refund if you do not wish to wait. We ship using Fastway and TNT who offer a very reliable service Europe wide
Click and collect policy
We require photo ID upon collection
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
As the purchaser you are entitled to a cooling-off period of 14 days, which begins on the day that you receive the goods. You must contact us before the 14 days expire. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods. An indication of this cost can be gleaned from the shipping fees originally charged to you.
If the purchase you wish to cancel is a service (e.g. a bike maintenance service, a bike holiday) you have 14 days from the date of the purchase to contact The Bikerack direct, unless the service was scheduled within 14 days of you making the purchase. If this is the case at least one hour’s notice must be given (via email or telephone) to, and acknowledged by, The Bikerack.